I just reviewed the messages and conversation we had since we met on Facebook. I am so glad I still have something to memorise you. :) But sadly you will never use Facebook anymore, I can't check out more of your pictures.
You are a person love travel.
You are a person love travelling with a girl.
You like girl with dark eyes like me.
You like Vienna.
You want to go to the nudist beach in your life. (Have you done it yet?)
You always tell me you would like to do volunteer work in Ireland.
You love going to the forest after raining because you can pick some mushroom. (But you got poison one time)
You like telling me your birthday coming. Last year you said you are 25, this year you told me you are 26. I am always happy to send you my greeting.
You like taking lots of pictures during travelling.
You love listening to "If it kills me" by Jason Marz.
You insist telling me Facades is better than Jason.
You shown me the best of Ivance.
You gave me a shirt with "Ivanec" written on.
You are the first Croatian I known.
You are an amazing Hitchhiker!
You love the postcard I sent you from Scotland.
You want to visit Crete in Greece!
You hate me for a period of time. But you start talking to me again after you found a girlfriend.
You spent so much money to get a meaningful tattoo on your arm!
You even said even you have no money, you would love to visit me in Hong Kong. You could do hitchhike all the way to China.
You are really crazy!
You have a cat called "Walter".
You speak good German.
You love Summer.
You play Volleyball!
You said you will live until 35, but you lie!
There are so much about you, but we have so little time together. However, the moment are all good moment for our memory!
Take a good rest no matter where you are!
PS. I still think that you look better without beard.
Peace,
Trianne from Hong Kong
3 Oct 2015



No comments:
Post a Comment