Monday, 24 August 2015

點滴25 Sharing 25: 塑膠花 Plastic Flowers

我不知道他從何得知七夕中國情人節,他送我兩枝花,我都反應不過來,也醒不起那天是20日。打頭第一個問題:「是塑膠花嗎?」因為花的顏色十分鮮豔,但觸碰下又感到花瓣的質感,所以才有這個懷疑。他瞪眼認真說「Noooooooo❢ I will not buy that kind of shit❢」
I don't know where did Moritz learn about ❝Tsak Tsek❞ (One of the Valentine's Days in China/ Hongkong - A love story between a human “Cowboy" and a goddess. “Cowboy” and the Goddess met once a year on Chinese Lunar 7th July. ) Moritz bought me two single flowers. I felt unexpected and didn't realize it was the 20th. My first question was“Are the flowers plastics? ” The flowers have bright and sharp colour which is too beautiful to be reap.  But the texture made it too real to be plastic. As a result I had the doubt.  Moritz looked at me immediately and said“Nooooo!  I will never buy that kind of shit! ”

女人總是說不喜歡收花,說這是浪費金錢的把戲,但當男人把一束鮮豔芳香的花放到你臉前,加一個charming的笑容,用溫柔的聲線說句❝I Love You ❣❞什麼浪費金錢、非環保主義和花總會凋謝,愛才是永恆都通通忘記,突然自我感覺良好覺得這個男人願意為自已做任何事付出一切。Moritz也總是不計較付出,對我、家人和朋友都很好,就連我一些沒有見過他的朋友,單從照片中都看得出他人品不錯,說我找對了。
All kind of women are the same.  They always say “I don't like flowers. ”,  think buying flowers is a waste of money.  But when men holding a bunch of flowers with a charming smile standing in front of women and said “I Love You❣” in a sexy voice,  its another story for women.  They will no longer say its a waste of money or not eco-friendly. No more cliche of Flowers will die,  Love never dies.  They would feel good and imagine this guy would even get the moon to them if they asked. Moritz is also very nice to me,  friends and family. Some of my friends said he is a good one by telling only from the photos.

他總是說自已遇到我是最幸運的人,我認為這是雙向,就是因為他人品好又隨和,事事為人設想,我們才相處容洽,經常都很愉快。
He always said he is lucky to meet me.  I will say he deserves it.  He is such a nice,  kind and polite person,  takes care of people and be considerate most of the time.  As a result we are getting alone well and feeling happy all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment