感覺和現實總是兩回事,我感覺他是對我有feel,但現實是我一廂情願;我感覺六合彩開這些號碼,但現實我連半個號碼也不中;這次我感覺在這新工做了許久,但現實才剛到三個月。
Feel and Real are always
different. I feel that he has a crush on me, but its just not true. I also feel
that I got the right numbers for Mark Six, but its just not true. This time, I
feel I have been working in this company for a long time, but it is just 3
months only.
由第一天上班到今天,我總是覺得時間不夠用,工作總是沒有完結的一天,手頭上的工作剛完成,還來不及小休,新的工作又接踵而來,我總是在忙著,日子過得很快。這份工作,沒有過往「沒事幹,等下班」的優閒,因為我總是趕在下班前盡量完成工作,手指不停敲打著鍵盤跟時間賽跑,但還是跟「終點」差一段距離。這間公司有濃厚的西方文化,如「OT不等如勤力」和「準時下班是常識吧」,所以我絕少多留公司太久。我深信我明天的工作能力比今天更好,應該好好休息迎接明天!
Ever since the first day
until today, I had the feeling that time is not enough for me to complete the
tasks at work. It happened to me that the existing tasks on hand had just been
finished and excited to have a short little break, some other new tasks are followed.
I don’t even have time to “wait to leave” which did happened to my previous
jobs. I was always fighting against the clock and my fingers keep knocking on
the keyboard. However, the truth is I don’t even get closer to the “end”. We
have a strong western culture which “working overtime or staying behind after
office hour doesn’t mean you are hardworking” or “off on time is common sense”.
As a result, I will not stay too much longer in the offer. I totally understand
that my productivity will be higher tomorrow than today. I should rest and recharge
for tomorrow!
雖然工作很忙,連Facebook都沒有時間上,就算有也是公司Facebook
page, 未來四個月會更忙,工作量將會是過往三個月的三倍,但還未有對工作生厭,下班時間或放假日子也樂意看公司電郵,為下一個工作天做準備。
To be honest, work is busy, I
don’t even have time for Facebook. Even though I was on Facebook, it was the
company Facebook page. It is foreseen that the coming four months will be much
more busy. The workload will be triple than those of the last three months.
However, I am not sick of my job yet. I am still enjoying checking business
emails after work or in my holiday to prepare myself for the next working day.
有著一班有趣的同事,每星期的聚會變成工作的動力!
To have
a bunch of good co-workers, having the weekly gathering is my passion and
incentive to keep working in the company!


No comments:
Post a Comment