Saturday, 13 June 2015

點滴23 Sharing 23: 失業中 Being Unemployed ***FINAL***

很難想像如果今天我還是失業中,我會變成怎樣。也許社會多了一個廢青或者我會身在意大利威尼斯坐著貢多拉聽著船夫唱歌,優閒地吃著紅莓檸檬芒果Gelato, 然後身邊有位中英歐美混血美男子溫柔地對我說Ciao Bella~~
It´s hard to imagine what would I be if I am still being unemployed. Maybe there will be one more redundant youth with no value in the society or I will be in Venice, Italy, take a ride on the Gondola while the Gondolier singing to me. At the same time, I am having a Raspberry-Lemon-Mango Gelato and the Euroasian-American handsome guy is flirting with me saying "Ciao, Bella"

以上總總都是也許和我的想像,現實中的我過著朝九晚五半的打工仔生活。打工仔!?無錯,大家不用"想像如果今天我還是失業中…...",因為我已經找到工作,一份我仍然很喜歡的工作,一份其待星期一上班的工作。
All the above are just my imagination, because I am having a nine-to-five working life. Working?! Correct. No more "imagination on what would I be if I am still being unemployed..." I have a job, a job which I still like and a job with incentive to work every Monday.

上文題要我拒絕了那杜拜公司的offer, 因為我對這公司背景感到陌生,還未上班便要我到杜拜受訓,怕其實是個陰謀,擔心自已安全。現在回想起來,真的可笑,都是看太多電影的後遺症,怕自已成了救參系列的肉參。
Previously: I rejected the offer from that Dubai company because I was not familiar with the background of the company and they needed me to attend the training in Dubai made me worried my safety. Now, it is hilarious to think back what I was thinking. Blaming on too many movies and scared to be the victim in "Taken".

拒絕了offer 後我真的很沮喪,好不容易機會來到但我又放棄,想到又要埋首找工作感到苦惱,總是覺得自已做了錯誤的決定。
I was quite depressed after I rejected the offer. It is not easy to have a chance but I just let it go. Thinking of back to the beginning of the job hunting cycle, I felt frustrated and blamed myself to make a wrong decision.

怎料不久接到那駐香港經理的電話接他們能安排專人到港給我培訓,希望我能下星期一上班。天啊!我是做太多好事還是他們真的需要我,為什麼上天再給我機會?
However, I received the call from the manager from Hong Kong a few days later. She said they could arrange someone to provide me training in Hong Kong and hoping I could work coming Monday. OMG!! Did I do too many good things in my life or they really need me? Chance came again!!

最後我當然答應了。所以,現在已經工作了一個月:)
Of cos I accepted their offer eventually and now it is already a month since I joined. 


No comments:

Post a Comment