失業時找工作,感覺一點都不好受。也許起初幾星期你享受能平日去購物、日上三竿才起床或多留在家。但隨著日子一日一日過去,每天也待在家,不安感便會增加。上一次我用了超過一個月時間找工作,所以這次我以一個月左右為期限,希望這段時間可以找到工作。
When you have to look for a job during unemployed, you do not feel good. Maybe at the first few weeks, you enjoy the freedom of shopping in weekdays, sleep till noon, spend more time at home. However, the feeling of joy will decrease while the days of redundant increase. Last time when I was jobless, I spent more than a month to get a new job. As a result, I set myself a deadline, around one month, to get a new job this time.
越臨近期限,我越感到苦惱。我開始思考問題所在?是否因為要求薪金過高或是cover letter出事呢?雖然家人沒有給我儘快找工作的壓力,但我知道他們其實很擔心我。這一切令我心情十分低落。每清早醒來,我沒有立刻起床而是賴在床上什麼也不去做。我很討厭這種感覺。
The closer to the deadline, the more frustrated I was. I was wondering what the problem is? Did I set my expected salary too high or did my cover letter went wrong? Although my parents did not urge me to get back to work immediately, I know they worried about me. These made me really depressed. When I woke up every morning, I did not get up but kept laying on bed for nothing. I really hate this feeling.
有一天,電話響起。來電號碼是"+971"字頭,不是由香港打出,應該是推銷電話吧。儘管是這樣,我還是接聽了。電話筒傳來女人聲以英文問"Hello, can I speak to Trianne please?"
One day, my phone rang and the caller number is "+971". It is not a Hong Kong number and I expected it was some junk calls. I picked up the call anyways and a woman's voice came through and asked in English "Hello, can I speak to Trianne please?"
她是誰?我認識她嗎....??
Who is this woman?! Do I know her....??
[To be continue....]
No comments:
Post a Comment