旅遊其中一樣省錢秘笈是自備晚餐,但首要條件是所住hostel 有廚房,如果有提供基本調味料和油 (西方國家多採用橄欖油-正!!!) 的話更不用自費購買和不用帶著他們繼續旅程,減低行李被未蓋好的油沾污,背包裡灑滿未包好的鹽和糖。其次當然是你本人喜歡下廚啦,不然你只會每天吃麵包和泡方便麵。
One of the trick to save money while travelling is to prepare dinner by yourselves. The first criterion, of course, the hostel or accommodations provided the kitchen. If there are simple seasoning and oil (In western countries, you found olive oil - super!!), you saved the money to buy your own and do not have to worry to carry the rest with you to the next destination. If the lid of the oil bottle was opened, your luggage screwed up. If the salt and sugar were not packed properly, your backpack taste good!!Another criterion is you like to cook, otherwise, you ended up having cold bread or instant noodles everyday.
我興幸Moritz也喜歡下廚,我們一起旅遊時,大多數日子都是自己煮食,不會為到餐廳吃飯或是自己煮而有分歧。省錢是重要但不是主要原因,我們享受一起到超市買菜、烹調的樂趣,也許只是簡單的菜餚也特別美味,不諳爐灶的我也因為對方相伴變成大廚。
One of the trick to save money while travelling is to prepare dinner by yourselves. The first criterion, of course, the hostel or accommodations provided the kitchen. If there are simple seasoning and oil (In western countries, you found olive oil - super!!), you saved the money to buy your own and do not have to worry to carry the rest with you to the next destination. If the lid of the oil bottle was opened, your luggage screwed up. If the salt and sugar were not packed properly, your backpack taste good!!Another criterion is you like to cook, otherwise, you ended up having cold bread or instant noodles everyday.
我興幸Moritz也喜歡下廚,我們一起旅遊時,大多數日子都是自己煮食,不會為到餐廳吃飯或是自己煮而有分歧。省錢是重要但不是主要原因,我們享受一起到超市買菜、烹調的樂趣,也許只是簡單的菜餚也特別美味,不諳爐灶的我也因為對方相伴變成大廚。
I am glad Moritz and I love cooking. We cooked most of the days during our trip. It is good that we won't argue to eat out or to cook in. To save money is important, but that is not the main reason. We enjoy shopping in the supermarket for food, the fun of cooking. It could be simple cuisines, but it tasted wonderful. I am not good at cooking, but I could become a master chef when he is with me.
情侶之間在大時大節的秘密武器就是親自下廚為對方造一頓飯,這對於平常小玩煮飯仔的情侶的確有效,但我和Moritz已經一起炒過菜、煲過湯、包過餃子、造過kebab、打過火鍋,我是什麼料子他已經很清楚,所以造飯已經不是什麼驚喜也不是殺手鐧。
During big days like Valentines' Day, Birthday, Anniversary or Christmas, to cook for someone you love is an ultimate tools to show your love. It works on the couples who seldom cook during their date. But Moritz and I tried the fried vegetables, soups, homemade dumpling, homemade kebab and having hotpot together already. He knew what I got, so making him a meal is not a super trick or surprise anymore.
也許我要想想其他驚喜。我期待著下次一起焗蛋糕做甜品。
Maybe I should think of something else to surprise him. I look forward to bake a cake and make dessert with him.

No comments:
Post a Comment