Thursday, 19 March 2015

點滴11 Sharing 11: 路不易走 一直由Moritz 帶領 Its not a tough road if you set a goal

當初要跟Moritz開始也曾經猶豫不決,因為異地戀 沒 有 好 結 果,這也是經驗之談。Moritz了解我的想法後說了一句話解開了我的心結。 
I admit that I was hesitating to start a relationship with Moritz because long distance can't work out well as expected. I concluded that based on the experience. Moritz understood my worries and told me something to release my concern. 

「我會來香港找工作。」
"I will come to Hong Kong and look for a job."

 對。我最大的隱憂就是情侶長期分隔異地,最終是 沒 有 好 結 果。 但既然他願意來香港,那問題就解決了吧!也就是這句說話令我願意走出第一步,也就是這句說話出現今天的結果。 
Yes! My major concern was the long distance between couple which is a cause to end a relationship. Since he is willing to come over to Hong Kong, the problem can be partly solved. In other words, I am willing to move forward to the next step as well. Thanks to what he said which made the thing happened today. 

大半年前,離開歐洲回港後,我開始找工作,每天在看招聘廣告,由有揀擇變成無選擇。一個月過去我還沒有接到任何預約面試的電話,令我十分焦急,深怕成為經常被社會標籤的廢青。同一時間遠在德國的他除了努力工作,也在計畫前往香港,兌現他的承諾,形成強烈對比。 
I left Europe and back to Hong Kong more than half a year ago. Start looking for a job and spending all day long for job advertisement, but failed to get any. At the first beginning, I tried to select what I want to do. But then, I was like doing whatever I could do. Time flies, and a month gone. My phone did not ring at all. I received nothing from any companies I contacted. It made me panic and I really did not want to become the "Useless Youth" which labeled by the society. At the same time, Moritz was working hard and also planning to come to HK to keep his promise. The situations were in a big contrast.


幸好最後總算找到工作,他也於一個月後來了香港。此行除了因為我,還見了我父母,更重要就是嘗試在港找工作。我更叮囑他要帶一套西裝和皮鞋作面試之用。招職,JobsDB, Referral 通通都試過,但還未有回音,在港的外國人都只能教英文或做金融嗎? 
Luckily, I got a job later on and he arrived HK a month later. This trip was not only about me, but to introduce him to my parents. The most important was to search for a job. I reminded him to bring a suit and a leather shoes for interview. Different job ads, JobsDB, Referral were used but no feedback at all. I wonder if the Whites could only be a teacher or working in banking for living.

離别在即,我也沒有抱存希望,開始盤算下次到德國的日子。但Moritz還是沒有放棄,就在倒數離港前數天,終於收到好消息,有一家公司約他面試,也就是說西裝皮鞋大派用場。 First in 出奇地順利,公司得知Moritz快要離開,更安排second in 在第二天,然後third in 在第三天。一下子把該發生在一個月裡的事情濃縮在三天裡發生,我也消化不來是真是假還是騙局,Moritz便如期上飛機走了。 
Again, time flies and no good news. I was losing hope and thinking of the when to visit him in Germany. However, Moritz did not give up looking for a job. A few days before he go, we got some good news. A company responded him and arranged an interview. It meant he could use the suit and leather shoes at least one time. First interview worked out well and they arranged the second interview the next day as they knew Moritz did not have much time in Hong Kong. And third interview was set on the day after. These were supposed to happen within a month. All of a sudden, it happened in three days which made me hard to believe and wonder if it was a trap. Before I could totally accept what was going on, Moritz left HK already.

回國後,Moritz仍然忙得不可開交,如常上班、向德國公司呈辭﹑跟新公司談合約細節﹑處理簽證申請﹑退租搬屋衍生的瑣碎事,他都要一個人處理。雖然有兩個半月去處理以上事情,但對他來說根本不足夠,終於很小病倒的他也撐不住病了幾天。 
Moritz kept busy after back in Germany. He worked, resigned the job in Germany, discussed the details on the new contract, deal with the Visa, moved out from Munich, took care of other trivial matters. He did them on his own. Although there were 2.5 months to handle the above, it was not enough at all. He got sick for a couple of days afterward. 

飛來飛去的不是我,離鄉别井的不是我,重新適應新環境的不是我,被瑣碎問題煩擾的不是我,花精神受壓力的不是我。
I wasn't the one to fly back and forth.
I wasn't the one to leave home.
I wasn't the one to adapt to new environment.
I wasn't the one to be buzzed by the trivial matters.
I wasn't the one to have the stress.

要走到今天,都是Moritz抱有正面態度,否則以上會都不會發生今天都不會在香港
Whatever happened to day was because of the positive thinking of Moritz. Otherwise, everything I said would not happen. He won't be in Hong Kong today.

No comments:

Post a Comment