一條不足5分鐘的短短山路,已經給予我無限幻想和危機感。終於看到Moritz在遠處站著,正想向他大叫,他便轉身看到我,對我招手。
This path took no
more than 5 minutes, but it gave me a lot of fantasy and rang my bell of danger
already. In the end of the path, I saw Moritz’s back. When I was about to shout
at him, he turned around and waved to me. I wonder if he has installed himself
a radar which could detect me from certain distance.
原來在他探路時,遇上一個小朋友表示可以帶路,他便滿心歡喜想把我叫過來一起出發。小朋友表示要給他一點錢才答應,但當時Moritz身無分文,向小朋友解釋,要他等我過來,可能小朋友以為他不想花錢,所以便一聲不響跑走了,留下他在原地,然後我便出現了。
He told me he met a kid who could
show him the direction to the Nine Arches Bridge while he was checking the way.
He was so excited to bring me there but the kid requested some pennies to
agree. Moritz had no money with him and tried to explain to the kid he has to
wait till I come. It could be miscommunication that the kid thought he didn’t
wanna pay, so he just ran away and left him. That’s the moment I appeared.
When I paid attention around, I was
standing in front of a tea field. Since we were at the summit, the view is astonish
and I have to sneak into the field for a picture. While I was posing, I
realised an old lady was walking toward us. I thought she was angry and wanted
to tell us not to mess up her tea field. Of cos, she would like to have some
money because we used her space.
拍完趕快離開,她叫著我們問我們去哪兒,知道我們去Nine Arches Bridge更指著我們身後下山的路,指那條是捷徑,又好人當賊辦。按著指示下山,沿路經過一個年輕人的家,他看到我們便示意我們繼續向下走。不久,聽到一把年長的聲音對著我們問好Hello! Hello! 更助我由山路跳下來。原來剛剛那個老婦人是年長男人的母親,她回到家立刻打電話通知兒子接待我們。
We grabbed our tail and escaped. She
stopped us and asked where we were heading to. When she knew we were lost and
looked for Nine Arches Bridge, she shown us the shortcut. I felt so sorry that
I thought she is a bad one. We walked down the hill according to her
instruction. When we passed a house, a young guy came out and smiled at us. Next
was an elder man who said Hello to us and helped me to walk down the high edge.
We were so blessed suddenly. The elder man told us the old lady we just met at
the summit is his mom. She made
a call to give him a heads up that we were coming.
年長男人的家可以清楚看到Nine Arches Bridge全景,所以他把家的花園變成Café,讓路經的人可以坐下來喝杯茶休息。我們當然順理成章留下來休息一會,更很幸運地來得及看到火車經過一刻,不然便要等3小時才有下一班車到達。這個景色真的一流,完全沒有遮擋,微風輕輕吹過,十分Relaxing!
離開前為他們寫了留言冊,十分感謝他們為遊客提供不同的體驗。
The home of the elder man could
clearly see the full view of Nine Arches Bridge. He is so generous to turn his
privacy as a Café and share with everyone pass by. They can take a rest, drink
some tea and chat with him. We also decided to take some rest and we could just
make it before the train arrived. Otherwise, we would have to wait for 3 hours
before the next one. The view here is stunning and without any barrier. It was
so relaxing with the breeze. We have left our comment in the guestbook before
we left. It was a pleasure to be here and had a good experience.
To get back to Ella town, we could
walk along the train track which is about 2KM. While I was walking on the
track, it reminded me the horrible time I had in Yakushima, Japan. The mountain
was flooded and we hike with wet body. This time was much better because the
weather was very shiny and the view was breath-taking.
到達火車站時火車剛好到達,樹屋主人Srimal也是乘坐這班火車,所以我們便把鎖匙歸還給他,也很高興再次與他見面,他只會逗留一晚,明天便會離開。尚有1個小時烹飪班才開始,決定選一間Café休息一會,我吃蛋糕,Moritz飲咖啡!
Arrived at the train station as the
train just arrived, we met Srimal the host of the treehouse to drop him the
key. It was so nice to meet him again. He stayed only for a night and leaving
tomorrow. After a short greetings, we settled down in a Café for rest, cake and
coffee before the cooking class in one hour.
Ella真的是個依靠遊客為收入主要來源的地方,走在街上的都是歐美遊客,咖啡店、西餐廳和酒吧十分普遍,是旅程中一個緩衝點,找回熟悉的環境和生活。
Tourist is really a main source of
income for Ella. You could easily find the American/ European tourists on the
street, in the coffee shop, café and bars. It is a good stop to heal the
insecure from the culture shock, go back to something familiar in modern life
and atmosphere.
烹飪班在老師家中進行,課室就是日常他們煮飯的室外廚房,工具齊全,燒柴的火爐,十分傳統。這個烹飪班和緬甸參加的不同,沒有街市購物環節、沒有專車接送、菜主要是老師煮,我們的角色是當助手和學生,只能切菜和抄筆記,和把老師說的理論擠進腦裡,全程忙過不停。
The cooking class
held in the teacher’s class. The classroom is the kitchen they used to cook in daily
life. It is well equipped and we found the traditional stove which fire with
wood. The cooking class is different from the one in Myanmar because we didn’t
shop in the wet market, no pick up service and only the teacher will cook and
we just acted as an assistance. We prepared the ingredient and jot down some
note. I tried hard to memorise the theory and was so busy the entire time.
一共煮了數款咖喱和沙律,還有學懂怎樣做Roti ,十分有滿足感。課程教授Roti也是我們選擇這個老師的原因。
Several curry dishes and salad are
made and we learnt to make Roti from scratch which is the main reason I joined
this class.
煮好了的菜式直接放在鍋中,沒有花巧的伴碟,只有原汁原味的味道。大家由5時開始上課,然後一直用心聽課和學習,只有動手沒有動口,直至晚上8時左右才完成,那時已經感到肚餓。終於可以開動那一刻,大家都十分興奮!每一口都是自已努力的成果,吃得特別滋味。
The food were served directly in the pot without any unnecessary
decoration. Eat what we cook and taste the freshness. We had been working hard
and being a good student since 5pm. We can only look at the food without
putting them into our month. Everyone was craving for food at night and we were
starving. When we could finally start the meal that was the best moment on the
day and the tastiest food we even had.














No comments:
Post a Comment