Saturday, 7 November 2015

點滴28 Sharing 28: Halloween Scary Pumpkin



萬聖節買了兩個南瓜做曲奇,Moritz把一個南瓜切粒,我就在一旁把玩著另一個南瓜,玩厭了就拋掉離開廚房找其他樂子。
Two pumpkins were bought on the day of Halloween to make some cookies. When Moritz was cutting one of the pumpkins, I was playing with another one on the side. However, the pumpkin brought me just a short time pleasure, I had to look for something more fun after a while. Thats why I left the kitchen and he kept on working.



再次回到廚房,我把蒸熟的南瓜壓成蓉,一邊壓一邊想:一個細小的南瓜壓成蓉後居然有那麼多,真好!做完曲奇更有南瓜蓉剩下,我當然沒有浪費,把它們吃掉。
When I returned to the kitchen, the diced pumpkins were set on the table ready to be mashed. I was appreciating that a small pumpkin can became a big plate of mashed pumpkin, that is a good deal. We also had some mashed pumpkin left and I ate them afterwards.

第二晚準備晚餐時,奇怪事情發生啦!我說可以吃剩下的南瓜,他說好!但我在廚房找不到那個南瓜,我最後把它放在焗爐頂,他說他絕對沒有掉進垃圾筒,我心想還未吃過誰會拋掉這麼浪費,所以我繼續找。雪櫃,無!鑊,無!冰箱,無!焗爐,無!我連廚櫃煲櫃也找過,都無!難道南瓜滾進房間,這麼應節驚嚇?

The second night when we were preparing dinner, the weird thing happened!!! I told Moritz we could use the remaining pumpkin for dinner. He agreed. However, I cannot find the pumpkin in the kitchen. I remember I put it on top of the oven yesterday and he said he did not throw it away. I was thinking who would throw a fresh pumpkin away which is a waste!!Of cos I didn't say that to him at that point. I kept looking for it. Fridge? No! Wok? No! Freezer? No! Oven? No! I even dug out the stuff in the wardrobe for pot and plates. But No! It was soooo weird!? I wonder is it because we bought a halloween pumpkin. It is kidding me!!!
我不停在屋裡走來走去,口裡念著"無可能!為什麼?太奇怪!"我不想被一個小南瓜迫瘋!!!最後Moritz把謎團一語道破,他原來以為我一直在找那碟用剩的南瓜蓉,不知道我在指整個南瓜,而兩個南瓜已經成為做曲奇的材料。
Walking all around the house, mumbling 'Impossible! Why? Soooo weird', I dont wanna be driven crazy because of a pumpkin!! F I N A L L Y.........Moritz asked a critical question to solve the mystery: You are not looking for the whole piece of pumpkin, are you? O M G!! Yesterday he used both pumpkins for the cookies and he thought I was looking for the rest of the mashed.....

No comments:

Post a Comment